read the article then:
1. Discuss the differences between competitors and complementors and then discuss their effect on industy industry performance.
2. Concentrate production and bottling are two key stages of the Carbonated Soft Drink (CSD) industry value chain. focus your analysis on the bottling stage of the Carbonated Soft Drink (CSD) industry.
3. Then using Porter’s model of industry analysis, discuss:
Threat of new entry
Bargaining power of buyers
Bargaining power of supplies
Threat of substitutes
Rivalry within the industry
The influence of complementary product producers
Note: In making your assessment of each of the 5 – Forces and of complements.
Write a short paragraph describing each of the 5 Forces and the complements
Use a topic sentence to describe the condition of each of the forces – for example:
Competition is very fierce and it is primarily price based
Then use data that supports the condition stated in the topic sentence – for example:
· Price cuts are often used as a means of attracting customers
· Competitors match price cuts