You will answer three of these in your own words,extracting information from the text. Avoid copying direct text; instead,reinterpret and reflect on the information. You are to provide a paragraph perquestion. 200-250 words each paragraph. Write more than less.
Do not change the default font/format of the thread. Theseshould be in your OWN words, meaning zero text copied nor cited.
*****PLEASE PICK ANY 3 QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE TOANSWER******
I also uploaded the book these question are based on Pages 161-191
1. How did Progress become a hegemonic idea in Latin America, and what was the consequence?
2. Can you describe specific elements of the mid-nineteenth-century transportation revolution?
3. How did the transportation revolution alter Latin Americas economic prospects and its political balance of power?
4. How do Mexicos Reforma of the 1850s and its aftermath embody themes of a liberal comeback throughout the region?
5. What did Progress mean to Latin American women of various social descriptions?