Post one thread of at least 1,000-1,500 words. For each thread, students must support their assertions with scholarly citations in APA format. Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years.
Submit a thread in response to the following questions:
· Chapter 1: Why is shared information so important in a learning organization in comparison to an efficient performance organization? Discuss how an organization’s approach to sharing information may be related to other elements of organization design such as: structure, tasks, strategy, and culture.
· Chapter 1: What are some differences that one might anticipate among the expectations of stakeholder for a nonprofit organization versus a for-profit business? Do you believe nonprofit managers have to pay more attention to stakeholders than business managers?
· Chapter 2: How might a company’s goals for employee development be related to its goals for innovation and change? How might a company’s goals for employee development be related to its goals for productivity? Explain the ways that these types of goals may conflict in an organization?
· Chapter 2: Suppose you have been asked to evaluate the effectiveness of the police department in a medium-sized community. Where would you begin? How would you proceed? What effectiveness approach would you prefer?
· Chapter 3: What types of organizational activities do you believe are most likely to be outsourced? What types are least likely?
· How can/should a biblical worldview be applied?
GRADING RUBRIC ATTACHED FOR GUIDANCE
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER