1. why do some RNA viruses package and RNA-independent RNA polymerase in their viral particle versus some RNA viruses simply encode the RNA-sependent RNA polymerase in their genome?
2. DnaG primase is actually an RNA polymerase. why does E.coli requires an RNA polymerase to perform DNA replication?
3. compare and contrast the plasmid “ticks” to ensure inheritance for a high copy plasmid vs low copy plasmid. describe one similarity and one difference?
4. for the following statements indicate if the statement is true or false. if it is false, rewrite the statement so that it is true.
1. single stranded DNA binding proteins are required for both leading and lagging strand sybthesis
2. in one round of DNA replication there are 4 active DNA POl III.
please do not use any resorces!!!please wite it by your own words